Friday 11 April 2014

Here is my completed scene. I am very happy with how the vehicle looks and how it fits within the scene. What I am more pleased with is how I have built on the mistakes I made with the previous module last term. I have improved my texturing by not just throwing on any old texture and I have altered textures and used my own. For the actual Vehicle itself I'm very proud of the outcome and I look forward to continuing with my progress. The bottom two shots are my beauty shots in the UDK game engine. Overall I am very happy with the resemblance of the vehicle to my reference shots and how accurate some of the interior is. There are some slight differences that I made due to having constraints on the poly limit but they are small and it is not far from the real thing. I think to improve the vehicle I would need to normal map more items and learn to hand paint dirt/grime more effectively. 







No comments:

Post a Comment